Want to developing that an instinct inherent in every human being, included to acquire new knowledge.
Learning is a way to gain knowledge, is a series of activities, starting with selecting the material to be studied, then catch the material in a way to see, read, hear, feel, etc., then store it in the brain memory.
After the learning process completed, then the question arises, how much knowledge has been mastered? What measure?
Size one has mastered the knowledge, it can simply be described in 6 levels:
- Can choose the correct answer from two answers, right and wrong. This is the beginning level of mastery. It is likely a coincidence (lucky) or otherwise misinterpreted the question.
- Can choose the correct answer from multiple answers. Slightly higher level of mastery, is a coincidence or misinterpreted the question and or answer.
- Can tell the content or summaries of knowledge learned. Have mastered the most part, at least the main points of the knowledge learned, reflected in the form of words.
- Can write the contents or a summary of the knowledge learned. At this level has fully mastered the knowledge, concluded, it can convey back, structured, with his own style.
- Can use (implemented) the skills (if present in the material). Knowledge had penetrated into itself, have affected, directing his activities.
- Can mix of newly learned material with other knowledge already possessed, resulting concoction new knowledge.
Hope be useful
(atenSuharto) as130413 http://wp.me/p3a9-8g